Pam Handler - SELLING THE UNSELLABLE HOME

• According to the 80/20 rule, approximately 80 percent of effects come from 20 percent of causes. • Following that principle, buyers will focus on 20 percent of your home’s features. The other 80 percent are probably common to other homes.

23

Powered by